Innovative ideas competition «Startup UzhNU - 2020»
Dear students, post-graduate students and young scientists!
We invite you to take part in the 5th competition "Startup UzhNU - 2020" and present your innovative projects.
The goal of the competition is to promote entrepreneurial activity among students and young scientists and also offer information, organizational, educational and technical support to students, post-graduate students and young scientists who seek to introduce their innovative ideas into production with effective use of modern IT technologies.
The competition is open for students, post-graduate students and young scientists under 35 years of age.
The following items have to be clearly indicated for the participation in the Startup competition:
1. Idea, relevance and novelty of the work;
2. Project objectives;
3. Final result and what is needed for the implementation of your idea;
4. Product description (uniqueness, competitive advantages, availability of prototype);
5. Target group, field of application;
6. Economic indicators of development costs (materials, wages, production, energy resources, advertising, etc.);
7. Expected profit.
The competition will be held in 3 stages:
• The first stage (March 26, 2020 - April 24, 2020) - registration of participants' applications on the website of UzhNU.
• The second stage (April 27, 2020 - May 11, 2020) - qualifying, preparation of presentations.
• The third stage (May 21, 2020) - the competition itself; public presentation of the project ideas; announcement and awarding of the winners.
Simple steps to success:
1. Read the information about the competition and orders in the attached files.
2. Register for the contest on the website of UzhNU.
The deadline is April 24, 2020.
You can read the order at the link.
More information about the competiton can be found here.
We wish you success! Give your ideas a chance to become a reality!