Information on the date, time and place of voting at the election of the Rector of Uzhhorod National University
The Main Election Commission for the Election of the Rector of State Higher Educational Institution “Uzhhorod National University” informs:
1. The following people have the right to participate in the election of the Rector of UzhNU:
- - each full-time scientific, scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical employee of the University;
- - representatives from among other full-time employees of the University who are not scientific, scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical employees of the University (representatives were elected on May 19, 2021);
- - elected representatives from among the students of the University (representatives were elected on May 18, 2021).
- 2. Date, time and place of voting in the election of the Rector of the State Higher Educational Institution "Uzhhorod National University":
- Date: June 09, 2021 (Wednesday);
- 09.00 am - opening of polling stations, beginning of voting.
- 03.00 pm - end of voting, closing of polling stations.
- Hours are indicated by the time of the second time zone (Kyiv time)!
- 3. Place of voting:
- In accordance with the decision of the Organizing Committee, 6 (six) polling stations for the election of the Rector of Uzhhorod National University were established.
- Precinct № 1 - Faculty of Chemistry (46 Pidhirna Street);
- Precinct № 2 – University administration building (3, Narodna Square);
- Precinct №3 - Educational and laboratory building (14, Universitetska Street;
- Precinct № 4 - Dormitory № 4 (12, Universitetska Street);
- Precinct № 5 - Natural Sciences and Humanitiesl College (19, Ukrayinska Street);
- Precinct № 6 - Branch in Lviv (15, Dudayeva Street Lviv).
- 5. Checking your name in the voter lists.
- A voter has the opportunity to check his / her name and surname in the voter lists by contacting the Precinct Election Commission to which he / she belongs or the Main Election Commission for the Rector's Elections.
- Contacts of the Main Election Commission:
- Address: Narodna Square, 3, Uzhhorod, Transcarpathian region, 88000 (Administration building, 1st floor, claims department)
- Tel.: +380664746795.
- e-mail: Komisiia@uzhnu.edu.ua.
- Working hours: 09.00 - 17.00
- 6. In order to receive a ballot, voters must have their passport with them, students must present their passport or student card.
- 7. Ballot sample:
Candidate’s name, surname, patronymic Candidate’s year of birth, place of work and position FOR I DO NOT SUPPORT ХХХХХХХХ ХХХХХХХХ
- 8. In order to vote a voter puts a "+" (plus) or another mark, indicating his or her will in the box "FOR" or "I DO NOT SUPPORT" in front of the candidate’s name,
- A voter can make only one mark. More information is available at the link.