Information for foreign citizens who intend to study at «Uzhhorod National University»
State University «Uzhhorod National University» informs foreign citizens who intend to study at our university, must take into account that with the implementation of quarantine measures in Ukraine due to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine as of 22.07.2020 «Establishment of quarantine and implementation of high-forced anti-epidemiological measures and territories, and significant spread of COVID-19 disease, caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2», for the persons crossing the state border of Ukraine the following restrictions and measures due to quarantine conditions must be applied:
- The person crossing the state border of Ukraine must present an insurance policy;
- In case of absence of an insurance policy, the person will be denied enty into the territory of Ukraine;
- Depending on the epidemiological situation in Ukraine, it is possible that the person entering Ukraine will have to stay in self-isolation and/or under observation after crossing the state border (persons who crossed the state border and arrived from the states or are citizens of states with high occurance of COVID-19 are subject to mandatory self-isolation), or present polymerase chain reaction test results for COVID-19;
- Depending on the epidemiological situation in Ukraine, restrictions of public transport (trains, buses, etc.) are possible;
- Due to the introduction of quarantine on the territory of Ukraine, the reception of foreign citizens was extended until 15.12.2020 (instead of 01.11.2020);
- Admission for foreign citizens takes place face to face, studying can be in full-time, distance or part-time forms, in accordance with the requirements of higher education standards.