ІІІ International scientific and practical conference TOPICAL ISSUES OF ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTING, FINANCE AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
We invite you to participate in the III International Scientific and Practical Conference CURRENT ISSUES OF ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTING, FINANCE AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT, which is held remotely on the basis of the Faculty of Economics, Uzhhorod National University on the 21 of April 2021.
Aim of the conference: the exchange of information, experience and results of scientific research on problematic issues of the modern economy development; searching the ways for the introduction of scientific developments, innovative ideas and foreign experience concerning the improvement of the economic reform trends in the context of decentralization, globalization and European integration.
- National economy management and economics.
- Development of productive forces and regional economics.
- Enterprise economics: modern problems of theory and practice.
- The current state and development prospects of accounting, analysis, audit, reporting and taxation in the context of European Integration.
- Transformation of financial and credit relations under the conditions of globalization and decentralization processes.
- Social and economic relations in Ukraine: global trends and national peculiarities.
- Modern approaches to human resources management and formation of the personnel potential.
- Trends in the tourism industry development: global challenges and civilizational heritage.
- Problems and prospects of innovative development of Ukrainian economics under contemporary conditions.
- Trends in the development of Ukraine's agro-industrial complex: challenges and prospects.
- Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities.
Participation mode: distance, correspondence.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, English.
Studenyak Igor Petrovich - Vice-Rector for scientific work, State Institution of Higher Education "UzhNU", Ph.D., Professor.
Serzhanov Vitaly Viktorovich - Dean of the Faculty of Economic, State Institution of Higher Education "UzhNU", Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor.
Hotra Viktoriya Viktorivna- Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Economics for scientific work, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
To participate in the conference and publish the abstracts all participants are required to submit materials to the Organizing Committee electronically by April 10, 2021 email@example.com
- Application for participation; - electronic version of the abstract; - copy of the check about the completion of the organizational fee.
The files should be named as: Melnyk_abstract.doc, Melnyk_claim.doc, Melnyk_check.doc.
Within three working days the Organizational Committee informs the participant on receiving and acceptance of materials.
A participation fee is required for the participation in the conference!
Participation fee for participation in the conference (involves receiving an electronic version of the abstract and an electronic certificate for participation)
Printed copy of conference materials on request (paid in addition to the organizational fee)
Details for the payment of the participation fee will be sent upon confirmation of receiving and acceptance of the materials.
Participation fee in the conference for foreign partners is 7 € that guarantees the receipt of electronic version of abstracts and certificate of the conference participant.
Electronic version of the book of abstracts will be sent to the participant’s email address submitted in the application form by May 15, 2021. Delivery of the printed book of abstracts will be carried out by the Nova Poshta (at the expense of the recipient) by May 25, 2021.