BacFoodNet (COST Action FA1202)
Project Title: «The European Network for reducing bacterial colonization and persistence in food and food processing equipment»
The program of implementation: BACFOODNET (COST ACTION FA1202)
Project duration: 17.10.2012 – 16.10.2016
Coordinators of UzhNU: Nadiya Boyko, Dr. Sc. in Biology, SRF, LRF, Professor.
The purpose of the project:
It is to find innovative and targeted solutions to control risks associated with resistant bacteria and their ability to form biofilms. The project includes the development of interdisciplinary networks and contacts that will expand knowledge about the colonization and resistance of microorganisms and determine appropriate methods for monitoring patterns of colonization and groundwork techniques for preventing the formation of biofilms.
- Uzhhorod National University (Ukraine)
- Institute of Food Safety and Hygiene (Ukraine)
- University of the Aegean (Greece)
- Institute of Microbiology and Virology of D.K.Zabolotnuy of the National Academy of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- University of Sheffield (Great Britain)
- University of Nottingham (Great Britain)
- Institute of Food Research (Ukraine)
- Monash University (Australia)
- Austrian University of Technology (Austria) and etc.
Translated by Victoria Vovchok